Supreme softness – Improved fit – Smooth, stable transitionsMidsole drop – 10mm – Weight 9.8oz/277gs
Cushion – A smooth and floaty-feeling run thanks to plush cushioning designed to help you enjoy and savour your run.
Supreme Softness – Improved Fit – Smooth, Stable Transitions
Glycerin 20 and Glycerin 21 have a shared heritage, but there are some subtle points of differentiation between the two. Here’s how they compare in five key areas:
- Plush cushioning: Although both shoes feature our latest nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 cushioning, Glycerin 21 has an additional 2 mm of it underfoot. That makes it our most cushioned running shoe yet.
- Improved upper: Glycerin 20’s breathable air-mesh upper offers a secure and comfortable fit. Glycerin 21’s new engineered warp knit upper is also breathable but provides structure in crucial locations across the foot.
- Custom fit: Both the Glycerin 20 and Glycerin 21 offer a choice of classic fit or StealthFit, which moulds closely to your foot. Both shoes are also available with go-to-support (GTS) via our GuideRails® technology.
- Sole technology: Glycerin 21 is the first shoe in the Glycerin series with our new RoadTack rubber, a resilient, lightweight compound made using a mix of rubber and recycled silica.
- Smooth transitions: Glycerin 20 and Glycerin 21 feature a redesigned midsole and outsole, creating a widened platform for greater stability and smoother heel-to-toe transitions.