They are ideal for all kinds of sports, hiking or heavy-duty work. They reduce the amount of pronation and give maximum control and stability to the foot, with a supported arch, built-up heel and moulded stability shank underneath, aligning the foot with the lower limb, therefore reducing Tibia and Femur rotation and the stress this can put on your joints.
The Met Dome spreads the forces on the forefoot to reduce excess pressure. The insoles are made from 100% of the revolutionary shock-absorption material from heel to forefoot, helping to absorb the load across the whole foot. The insoles are water-resistant, lightweight and suitable for diabetics.
• Arch support reduces pronation and improves posture
• Deep heel cup increases stability control
• Shock-absorbing technology reduces pain and injury
• Flexible – for all sports, hiking or heavy duty work
• Durable – lasts over 7 times as long as standard insoles
• Improves muscle function, reduces fatigue
• Suitable for diabetics
Please note, remove the existing insole before fitting. Half sizes are not available – we recommend you order the next size up. Insoles can be trimmed at the forefoot if required – use the insole you removed as a template to get the perfect fit.