Altra Lone Peak 5 Low Mesh Trail Running Shoes
For the first time, Altra EGOTM midsole foam meets the Lone Peak. The result? Substantiantial cushioning, enhanced durability and maximum responsiveness. You will feel the innovation at every step.
Lone Peak 5 is one of our grippiest shoe to date. Conquer any trail with the better than ever MaxTrac compound and the anatomically designed outsole: grip where you exactly need it. You’ll never slip a step.
“The Lone Peak 5 is lightweight, but just cushioned enough to give me miles of comfort through the varied terrain, whether it’s snow covered mountains to desert landscapes.”
- Air Mesh Upper – Provides ventilation, keeping your feet feeling cool and comfortable.
- Quick Drying – Eradicates the build-up of excess sweat and moisture.
- Lightweight – Simple design and lightweight materials keep the weight down.
- Durable – A reliable shoe for unpredictable terrain and conditions.
- Toe-Box – Keeps toes protected from debris and rocks.
- Gaiter Trap Technology – Allows you to attach a gaiter for additional protection.
- Altra EGO Midsole – Reinforced cushioning and comfort as well as attenuating shock and impact.
- Moderate Cushioning – Delivers long-distance comfort.
- Zero Drop Platform – Improves gait efficiency.
- MaxTrac Outsole – For optimal grip and traction.
- Unique Tread Pattern – Delivers traction in steep climbs and descents.
- TrailClaw Lugs – For a versatile, high-traction feel.
- Stack Height – 25mm.
- Weight – 251g.